The DAF360 6kA electromagnetic residual current circuit breaker is designed according to the latest IEC61008-1 standard and complies with the standard of EN50022 for modular switch, which can be used to load the standard guide rail of the "hat shape" symmetrical structure.
When the earth fault current is detected by the DAF360 residual current circuit breaker, it will be compared with the earth leakage release current value, and the circuit breaker will break the circuit when the former is greater than latter.
Circuit breakers and ground systems are connected to protect the indirect contact charged body, which can also be used as an additional protection for direct contact charged body when the rated residual current is greater than or equal to 30mA.
In addition to the protection of direct or indirect contact charged body, the circuit breaker also protects against potential fire hazards when insulation is damaged.
DAF360 residual current circuit breaker conforms to the standards of GB16916.1, IEC61008 and BS4293, used in the places requiring alternating current 50-60Hz, single-phase 240V (220V), three-phase 415V (380V) such as industrial and mining enterprises, commerce and household. It can also converse lines infrequently under normal circumstances when functions as personal electric shock and equipment leakage protection device.
Number of poles/rated current/residual current type/rated frequency/rated residual current/rated operating voltage/ insulation voltage/rated impulse withstand voltage/rated breaking capacity/ release type/size 4N/16-63A/AC and A/50-60HZ /10,30,100,300A/400V500V/6KV/6KA/thermo-magnetic/Abc/35mm90.4mm69mmModel
|Number of poles||Rated current||Residual current type||Rated frequency||Rated residual current||Rated operating voltage||Insulation voltage||Rated impulse withstand voltage||Rated breaking capacity||Release type||Size|
|4P||16-63A||AC and A||50-60HZ||10, 30, 100, 300A||400V||500V||6KV||6KA||Thermo-magnetic||a||b||c|
Physical parameters of DAF360 electromagnetic residualcurrent breaker
Protection grade: IP40
Flame retardant grade: grade2
Mechanical endurance: 10,000 times
Electrical l endurance: 4,000 times
Regular service conditions of DAF360 electromagnetic residual current breaker
1. Ambient air temperature: 5℃-40℃, 24 hours average no more than 35℃;
2. Altitude: no more than 200 meters;
3. Atmospheric conditions: relative humidity of air at the maximum temperature of 40℃ does not exceed 50%, and at the minimum temperature of no more than 25℃,the relative humidity does not exceed 90%.
4. Installation category: category 1, 3
5. Installation method: installed by standard guide rail
6. Installation conditions: There should be no significant shock and vibration when installing, and the external magnetic field of installation site in any direction should not exceed 5 times than the geomagnetic field, then mount RCCB vertically, the power supply is located in handle up.
7. Connection mode: use screws to tighten the wiring or use bus bar.
Structure and operating principle
1. Structure -DAF360 residual current circuit breaker mainly contains zero sequence current transformer, operating device, contact system, arc-control device, insulating frame and so on.
2. Operating principle- the residual current circuit breaker is in the closed position when circuit works normally; the zero sequence current transformer output signal to release when occurs leakage or electric shock, then cut off the power within 0.1 seconds to achieve leakage protection.
DADA company manufactures miniature electrical switches such MCB Circuit breakers, RCD circuit breakers, ELCB breakers, RCBO, RCB circuit breakers, molded case circuit breaker, DADA started miniature circuit breaker manufacturing from 2004, already offered million various electrical circuit breakers into global markets for different electrical MCB breaker clients.
electrical switch, RCCB, mini circuit breaker, circuit protector
Shanghai Dada Electric Co., Ltd
Add.: No.171 Yezhuang Road, Zhuanghang, Fengxian, Shanghai
Contacts: Mrs. Weng